JET 10" Sliding Dual Bevel Compound Miter SawSKU: M486100 JMS-10X
- M486100 JMS-10X
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Cadmium, Lead
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
The JET® dual bevel sliding compound miter saw will be the most versatile saw in your shop. Efficiently cut miters, bevels, straights, and compounds with precision and accuracy over a hand saw. A workhorse in your shop that is also portable enough to take with you when you need a great saw on the job.
- Dual bevel capability with up front controls to maximize cutting of compound angles
- Change miter angles quickly with the single motion thumb lever
- Enclosed linear bearings allows for smooth and controlled slide operation
- Durable compact die cast aluminum construction
- Heavy duty 15 amp motor easily powers through wood
- Ergonomic, D-shaped, ambidextrous, rubber grip handle for maximum control
- Razor thin high visibility red laser provides precise cut line reference
- LED light provides additional visibility in low light areas
- Miter detent override provides fine adjustment for infinite miter angles
- Adjustable left and right fence and extension tables provide greater versatility and support
- Dust port with dust bag and 2-1/2” adaptor to maximize dust collection
- 5 second motor brake
- Mfr.'s 3-year warranty
Blade Size: 10"
Blade Speed: 4,200 rpm
Arbor Size: 5/8"
Laser Guide: Red
Bevel Type: Dual
Bevel Stops: 0°, 33.9°, and 45° (L/R)
Miter Stops: 0°,15°,22.5°,31.6°,45° (L/R)
Miter Capacity: 52° L, 60° R
Cut Capacity at 90° : 12" x 3-9/16"
Cut Capacity at 45° Miter: 12" x 1-9/16" (L), 12" x 1" (R)
Cut Capacity at 45° Bevel: 8-1/2" x 3-9/16"
Cut Capacity at 45° Compound: 8-1/2" x 1-9/16" (L), 8-1/2" x 1" (R)
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Voltage" 115
Prewired Voltage: 115
Motor Amps: 15
What's in the box
Hold-down clamp assembly
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium, Lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.