DeWalt 12" Dual Bevel Compound Miter Saw
DeWalt SKU: M242992 DWS716
- M242992 DWS716
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The 12" Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor that drives 3,800 rpm to deliver extended power and durability. This saw features a stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops and cam miter lock system that provides repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 6-1/2" of base molding vertically and 6-5/8" of crown molding vertically nested. High-efficiency dust duct is concentrated at the point of cut for maximum collection. The lightweight design and built-in carry handle provide portability.
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 6-5/8" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against fence
- Double-bevel design allows saw to bevel 0° - 48° to the left and right with positive stops at 0°, 22.5°, 33.9°, and 45°
- 0° - 50° left and right miter capacity
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Mfr.'s 3-year limited warranty
Arbor: 5/8" or 1"
No Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
Size: 16.5"H x 22.5"L
Weight: 41 lbs.
What's in the box
12" Carbide Tipped Blade
- View in our Catalog View Catalog