JET 10" Deluxe Xacta Tilting Arbor Saws Saws w/ 50" Fence & Legs, 5 HPSKU: M485688 JTAS-10XL50-5/1D
- M485688 JTAS-10XL50-5/1D
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features poly-V belt drive system for smooth operation and optimal power transfer, 50" Commercial Xacta Fence II w/T-square design, large cast iron wings (26" x 30") and 29" deep table.
- Quick-release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Easy-reach, rail-mounted magnetic switch allows overload protection
- Enclosed cabinet w/built-in sealed storage drawer (12.5" x 18" x 4")
- Hinged motor cover gives quick access to motor & belts
- Deluxe miter gauge w/adj. positive stops & large soft grip handles
- Heavy-duty handwheels provide smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- L-tilt, wide-stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability, smooth blade positioning
- Fully-shrouded blade for efficient dust collection
- Precision-ground cast iron table w/front edge bevel for easy workpiece positioning
- Push-button arbor lock for rapid blade changes
- Long-lasting powder-coated paint
- Mfr.'s 5-yr. warranty
230V, 5 HP, 1 Phase, Magnetic Starter.
Cutting capacity: depth of cut 3", 45° bevel, 2-1/8", rip 50"R, 13"L.
Positive stops 45° & 90°.
Dado capacity 13/16"W.
Table size 20"L (42"L w/extensions) x 29"W x 34"H.
Tool size 85" x 36"W x 38"H.
Tool weight 510 lbs.
Includes 50" Xacta Fence II & legs, deluxe miter gauge, 2 cast iron extension wings, enclosed cabinet w/drawer, 4" dust port, arbor wrench (blade sold separately).
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.