JessEm Mast-R-Lift II Standard 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" Top PlateSKU: M488060 02120
- M488060 02120
- Chromium, Lead
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Mast-R-Lift II is a precision piece of engineering you will be proud to own and find use for whenever you are in your workshop.
- Double sealed ball bearings, for super smooth rotation and a lifetime of use even with the heaviest of routers.
- Patented tension feature, removing backlash.
- Mast-R-Lift II has a built in locking mechanism from above the table. Using the same handle you raise and lower your router lift, a simple turn and you are ready for those heavy duty, long term routing operations.
- The Mast-R-Lift II fits every fixed base router that we could find on the market with its unique adjustable clamping block system.
- Mast-R-Lift II top plate is Hard Anodized, several times more expensive than the common sulphuric anodizing. Hard anodizing is an engineered surface treatment providing a thick abrasion resistant coating and not just a cosmetic treatment that will wear off.
- All of our Lift shafts are hydraulically pressed into a larger diameter mount. Attaching the shaft mount to the top plate spreads the lateral load, providing a very rigid and durable mount, standing up to the toughest of routing operations.
- No bent wrenches required here! All bit changes can be done from above the table.
- All of the Mast-R-Lift II components are CNC machined here in Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada, and all non wearing components are anodized for appearance, corrosion and some wear resistance.
- Mast-R-Lift II router bit opening is 3-1/2".
- Features Tab-Loc Design Insert Rings.
- One full revolution of the crank handle = 1/16".
- Built in Snugger Buttons for a perfect fit in your table opening.
Includes Mast-R-Lift II, 3 insert rings (1-3/8", 2" and 2-1/2"), insert wrench, crank handle, 10 stainless steel set screws with blue Nylok patch and 4 mounting screws.
Porter Cable 7518 (4.2” Motor Dia.)
Porter Cable 690/890 (3.5” Motor Dia.)
JessEm's Pow-R-Tek Router Motor - (4.2" Motor Dia.)
Bosch 1617/1618 (3.5” Motor Dia.)
DeWalt 610/618/616 (3.5” Motor Dia.)
Makita 1101 (3.218” Motor Dia.)
Hitachi M12VC & KM12VC (3.267” Motor Dia.)
Milwaukee 5625 (4.143” Motor Dia.)
Milwaukee 5615/5616/5619 (3.32” Motor Dia.)
Craftsman 17543/17540/28190 (3.5” Motor Dia.)
Rigid R29302 (3.625” Motor Dia.)
Portamate PM-P254 - (4.2 Motor Dia.)
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, Lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.