JDS Products Restart Safety Plug Model 1999SKU: M485653 1999
- M485653 1999
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Prevent Equipment from Restarting After a Power Interruption
JDS Products The easy-to-install, inexpensive solution to anti-automatic restart safety, without the high cost of magnetic motor starters. The Sensing-Saf-Start® Plug prevents equipment restart following a power interruption, and will not allow a reset until the equipment switch has been turned off.
- Upgrades small machines to meet latest safety requirements
- Plugs into machine power cord & plug (Model 1996)
- Replaces old, frayed, ungrounded power cords (Models 1997, 98, 99)
- Complies w/latest OSHA & NFPA safety standards
- Offers electrical disconnect compliance by unplugging
- Installs in minutes on: drill presses, belt sanders, band saws, power hacksaws, cut-off machines, table saws, small lathes, small milling machines, scroll saws, & tool grinders
Model 1999 200-240V, 15 Amps. For 200-240V, single phase machines (3-wire). You must install any matching plugs on the power cord. Includes 20" cord on equip. switch end, 8' cord on power end (no plug).