Hegner 22" Scroll SawSKU: M194512 M22-V
- M194512 M22-V
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Change blades fast and make inside cuts easy with a fully slotted table. Parallel arm design for true vertical workpiece edges and minimal blade friction. Semi-orbital blade movement makes smooth edges and knife-edged blade clamps for long blade life.
- Tilting table w/precise trunnion for easy, accurate bevel sawing
- Built-in bellows system to keep sawdust away from pattern line
- Oversized induction motor for trouble-free reliability
- Quick Tension Release system
- Cast hold-down arm w/fingerguard
120V, 1/2 HP, 400-1,700 RPM, 1 phase
Blade 5", standard plain-end.
Capacity: stroke .40/.70, throat 22", thickness of cut 2-5/8".
Table 17" x 9", tilt 45° L & 12° R.
Tool weight 60 lbs.
Includes two 0.7mm blade clamps, 2 Tuffscrews, Tuffwrench, table inserts (1 metal, 1 plastic) and 76 saw blade assortment.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog