Hegner 20" Scroll SawSKU: M554150 P3
- M554150 P3
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Fast-cutting 4-Speed Saw
Hegner All cast construction saw has 2 stroke settings on a slotted iron worktable. I-beam arms for maximum strength and vibration free operation. Knife-edged blade clamps for long blade life, and semi-orbital movement of blades makes smooth edges. Parallel arm design for true vertical workpiece edges, minimal blade friction and precise, quick turns.
- Oversized induction motor for trouble-free reliability
- Tilting table w/precise trunnion for easy, accurate bevel sawing
- Built-in bellows system to keep sawdust away from pattern line
- 3.2 amp maintenance-free induction motor
- Cast hold-down arm w/fingerguard
120V, 1/2 HP, 700 / 1,100 / 1,270 / 1,600 SPM, 1 phase.
Blade 5", standard plain-end.
Capacity: stroke .40/.70, throat 20", thickness of cut 1-7/8".
Table 19" x 10", tilt 45° L.
Tool weight 96 lbs.
Includes stand, assortment of 76 blades, wrench, blade clamps & manual.