Hegner 18" Scroll Saw
Hegner SKU: M194510 M18-V
- M194510 M18-V
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
VS saw features a fully slotted table for fast blade changing and easy inside cuts. Parallel arm design for true vertical workpiece edges, minimal blade friction and precise, on-the-spot turns. Knife-edged blade clamps for long blade life and semi-orbital blade movement makes smooth edges.
- Tilting table w/precise trunnion for easy, accurate bevel sawing
- Built-in bellows system to keep sawdust away from pattern line
- Oversized induction motor for trouble-free reliability
- Quick Tension Release system
- Cast hold-down arm w/fingerguard
120V, 1/2 HP, 400-1,700 RPM, 1 phase
Blade 5", standard plain-end. Capacity: stroke .40/.70, throat 18", thickness of cut 2-5/8". Table 17" x 9", tilt 45° L & 12° R. Tool weight 50 lbs.
Includes assortment of 76 blades, wrench, blade clamps & manual.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog