General Digital Precision Protractor, 6"
General SKU: M419891 1702
- M419891 1702
- Product Type:
- Marking Tool
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
General Take the guesswork out of measuring, marking and reading angles on your next woodworking or home improvement project.
- Displays absolute and relative angle measurements in a large, easy-to-read LCD window
- Perfect for installing crown molding, cabinetry, counters, staircases, roofs, windows or flooring
- Features a 6" (150mm) stainless steel pivoting protractor arm with a knurled locking nut and one-button zero calibration, which ensures accurate readings every time
- Angles in any plane can be measured with accuracy to 0.1° and 0.05° resolution anywhere within a 0.00° to 180° range
- Display offers a hold function and is easily inverted, or flipped, 180° for reading upside down
Range: 0° to 180°
Voltage: DC 2.5V - 3.2V
Includes 3V lithium battery.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog