General ANGLE-IZER Contour GaugeSKU: M419615 837
- M419615 837
- Nickel (metallic)
- Product Type:
- Marking Tool
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
ANGLE-IZER® Contour Gauge can duplicate any shape instantly. This profile gauge creates an instant template for curved and odd shaped profiles simply and easily. Never transfer profiles to paper or cardboard again. The contour gauge makes measuring and cutting easy. Reminiscent of a hair comb, the tool—also known as a profile comb—features a row of long, thin, moveable teeth and a perpendicular housing that holds them in place as they take an impression of the surface.
It is ideal for measuring moldings for reproduction, duplicating spindles on the lathe, fitting flooring around moldings, copying curves and a variety of other contour matching jobs around the home and shop. It fits around most common pipes and round columns and allows you to easily copy shapes to tile, laminate, engineered wood, solid wood and vinyl flooring to precisely cut flooring to match objects.
The gauge eliminates the guessing of dimensions of irregular shapes. With 35 leaves-per-inch, this contour gauge duplicator assures creation of an exact replication of the copied shape. It can measure profiles up to 3-1/2" deep. The profile gauge has rust-resistant, stainless steel pins for long-lasting performance and greater precision than plastic teeth. This template tool also has ruler markings on the tool body in one inch increments.
- PRECISE CONTOUR DUPLICATION- allows you to duplicate a profile exactly for hobby woodworking, precise woodworking or tile flooring/linoleum installation where you want to replicate the shape of moldings, cut outs around door casings and pipes
- QUICKLY AND EASILY - record the cross-sectional shape of a surface with this 6" gauge. With 35 leaves-per-inch, this contour gauge duplicator assures creation of an exact replication of the copied shape
- ULTRA-THIN PINS- measure profiles up to 3-1/2" deep
- INCH MEASUREMENTS- rule markings with inch graduations are on the tough and durable plastic body of the gauge
- STAINLESS STEEL PINS – designed for a precise contour and long-lasting use
Size: 6" x 3-1/2"