General Digital Angle Finder, 5"
General SKU: M419537 822
- M419537 822
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
General Angle finder combines the ruggedness of analog rulers (standard and metric) together with the digital technology needed for complete accuracy when measuring inside, outside and reverse angles. One button activates the reverse angle function, a hold button digitally saves the measurement and the large ergonomic locking knob saves the angle manually. LCD readout makes measurements extremely easy to read while an innovative center check notch enables exact ruler placement marking. Ideal for all woodworking, carpentry and contractor needs in the shop or in the field.
- Calculates interior (inside) and exterior (outside) angles easily and accurately in seconds
- Lock and reverse angle features for all types of work
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Hinge mechanism allows a full 360° to measure inside/outside and reverse angles
- Can be zeroed at any point in the swing
- Display can be inverted for easy reading
- Standard & metric rule measurements, 32nds & millimeters
7"L x 1-3/8"W x 6/8"D.
Range: 0° - 360°
Working Temperature: 32° - 120°F (0° - 50°C)
Working Humidity: <85% RH
Includes 3V battery.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog