GearWrench 3/8" Drive 120XP Micrometer Torque WrenchSKU: M433563 85174
- M433563 85174
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Torque wrench with 120XP™ head provides a 3° ratcheting arc to turn fasteners in narrow spaces.
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability delivers high performance
- Enclosed ratchet head design resists dirt infiltration for continuous and efficient execution
- Low profile tube, teardrop head, and flush mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight confines
- Scale markings are highly visible and easy to read
- Knurled aluminum handle lets you grip comfortably, while clearly marked midpoint promotes additional accuracy
- 100% steel construction offers lasting strength and durability
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 and exceeds ANSI specifications on load and cycle
Torque: 30-250 in./lb.
Increments: 1 in./lb.
Includes molded case with foam insert.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog