GearWrench 1/2" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 20-150 ft/lbs
GearWrench SKU: M433143 85063
- M433143 85063
- Product Type:
- 1/2 Inch
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
- Accurate in clockwise direction +/- 3% from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets ISO 6789 Specifications and is calibrated on test equipment complying with accuracy requirements of ASME B107.300-2010
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M 1994
- Thin Profile, sealed tear-drop head design for access & durability
- Pull adjustment collar for easy and quick torque setting changes
- Stamped scale on beam and thimble collar for durability and visibility
- Knurled anodized aluminum handle for comfortable grip
- Mid-point on handle clearly marked for accuracy
Overall Length: 21.9"
Drive Tang Size: 1/2"
Head Thickness: 0.810"
Head Width: 1.750"
Min Torque (Primary Scale)s: 20 ft. / lb.
Max Torque (Primary Scale)s: 150 ft. / lb.
Alt Scale Increments: 1.4 nm
Primary Scale Increments: 1 ft. / lb.
Torque Accuracy (20-100% of Full Range)s: +/-3% Clockwise
- View in our Catalog View Catalog