Freud Adjustable Rail & Stile Bit SetSKU: M412000 99-760
- M412000 99-760
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Freud Create extended tenons for extra door joint strength. Adjust groove width for different panel thicknesses (5/8" to 1-1/4"). Carbide-tipped router bits out perform ordinary router bits. Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwood & softwood. Use on CNC & other automatic routers as well as hand-held & table-mounted portable routers.
- Adjustable shims change panel groove down to 7/32"T & up to 3/8"T (ideal for plywood panels)
- Extended tenon capability - remove cutter's top portion (w/bearing & spindle) to produce the front of the long tenon profile
- Unique cutter geometry eliminates tearout
- Hi-Density Carbide w/Titanium (TiCo™) maximizes bit life, material finish
- Perma-Shield® coating reduces heat & pitch build-up from rust
(D) Overall Dia.: 1-11/16", (h) Carbide H.: 1-1/4", (m) Minor H.: 15/64", (R) Radius: 7/32", (H) Length: 3-3/4, (A) Shank: 1/2".
- View in our Catalog View Catalog