Fischertechnik STEM Pneumatics Education SetSKU: M406217 559878
- M406217 559878
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Make the basics of pneumatics understandable and ensure lasting comprehension! The first experiments with pneumatics were conducted in the third century B.C., and discovered the extreme versatility and usefulness of compressed air. Using 8 models and 29 experiments, STEM Pneumatics teaches the basic principles of pneumatics, and demonstrates the functioning of components like compressors, pneumatic valves and cylinders, as well as an exhaust throttle valve. The concept also includes a full set of lesson plans for teachers.
fischertechnik Education products include comprehensive, freely accessible teaching materials. These have been developed together with teacher training colleges, teachers and didacticians and are ideally suited to the needs of the classroom. In addition to the topic introduction, lesson plans with task sheets and educational plan references are available.
- The topic introduction provides content that can be optimally used for lesson preparation and integrated into the lessons. Definitions, history, basic knowledge and much more are provided.
- The teaching material includes an overview of the learning objectives as well as the time required for the tasks.
- In line with the curriculum-relevant topics, various tasks are included within which different experiments are dealt with.
- The tasks are divided into a construction task, thematic task and experimentation task. In this way, one progresses from building, to learning technical content, to applying the acquired knowledge.
Piece Count: 273
2x double acting cylinder
2x single-acting cylinder
1x Pressure accumulator
2x Hand valve
1x Solenoid valve
1x mini taster
1x non-return shuttle valve
1x vacuum cup
2x Exhaust air throttle
1x battery holder
- View in our Catalog View Catalog