Fisch Chrome Vanadium Brad Point Drill Bit Set, 29-Piece
Fisch SKU: M193622 FSF-364757
- M193622 FSF-364757
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
29-piece Chrome Vanadium Brad Point Drill Bit Set is the perfect place to start when you need a quality drill set that will get the job done and give you years of service. The drill bits have full diameter shanks on bits that are 3/8" diameter and smaller. The set is housed in a quality plastic stand case that protects your drills and puts them at arm's reach when it is time to get to work. Perfect for normal drilling operations in soft and hardwood using cordless drills or drill press machines. Optimal drilling speeds vary from 2,000 to 3,000 RPM.
- Chrome vanadium steel lasts longer between sharpening
- Reduces tear-out in hardwood, softwood, and laminated materials
- Optimized outer spurs insure fast and easy cutting of the wood, scoring the outer rim of the hole before the main part of the drill begins to do its work
- For use in soft, hard, exotic, veneered, and laminated wood, plus MDF and acrylic Plexiglas
- Beveled cutting edge leads to clean drilling without deviation while feeding the bit into the material
Includes imperial sizes (1/16" through 1/2" in 1/64" increments) and case.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog