Festool Edge Router MFK700EQSETSKU: M404631 576239
- M404631 576239
- Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Festool Module Edge Router Set has a 720 watt/6 amp motor for trimming, profiling, and routing. The modular design includes variable speed, detachable cord, and tool-free base changes. This lightweight unit can transform from a laminate trimmer to a fine detail router in just seconds and easily be moved around the classroom. Multiple extra-wide bases allow for vertical and horizontal routing with ample support while 1/10 mm depth control and dual locking columns gives you maximum and precise routing control. Threaded insert accepts template guides and phenolic resin baseplates for an easy glide that doesn't mar the routing material.
- Attachable base feeler bearing for using bearing-less router bits
- 1/256" fine depth adjustment
- Dust extraction above and below the base
- 1/4" and 8 mm collets
- Optional parallel edge guide accessory
Column Stroke: 9/16"
Drive Shaft Speed: 10,000 - 26,000 RPM
Maximum Bit Diameter: 1"
Power Consumption: 720 watts
Weight: 4.2 lbs.
8 mm collet
dust extraction hood
Standard threaded base for US guide bushing
plug-it power cord
1.5° horizontal base
feeler bearing set
T-Loc Systainer 3
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.