Festool Cordless Table Saw CSC SYS 50 EBI-SETSKU: W404669 577383
- W404669 577383
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Compact table saw fits into a Systainer. Makes rip cuts up to 11", cross-cut widths up to 17-3/4", and bevel cuts of -2° to 47°. Accurate within a tenth of a millimeter. Dual battery system and brushless motor offer just as much power and torque as a corded table saw. Wheeled underframe creates a perfect worktable with built-in support for ripping and cross cutting, and collapses for easy transport.
- Height and bevel angle are electrically adjusted at the press of a button via the digital display – accurate to within a tenth of a millimeter
- Height and angle are set parallax-free via the digital display, making them more accurate than any visual judgement so repeatable cuts are a sure thing
- 4 saw blade positions can be saved and selected via the digital display
- Robust rip fence with double clamp (via just one clamp lever) for exact alignment and perfect cutting results
- Miter gauge is optimally aligned and centrally clamped via a groove on the sliding table for miter angles between -70° and +70°
- Ball bearing-mounted slide for parallel and angled cuts with maximum precision
- Chip collection bag for practically dust-free work, even without a mobile dust extractor
Dust extraction connection dia: 1-1/16"
Cutting depth 45°: 0 - 1-11/32"
Cutting height 0°: 0 - 1-7/8"
Saw blade location hole: 3/4"
Parallel cut width: 11"
Tabletop height: 11"
Cutting height -10°: 13-16" - 1-1/4"
Size: 20-5/32"L x 15-19/32"W x 11-21/32"H
Weight: 33.08 lbs.