Festool 3.5" Multi-Mode Sander RO 90 DX FEQ-PlusSKU: M404653 576263
- M404653 576263
- Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Festool sanders are part of the Festool System of integrated power tools, dust extractors, storage units and accessories. This equipment is designed to seamlessly work together for a more efficient, comfortable and portable workshop. Festool tools are designed to solve workplace challenges and are built tough. It has a 3.5" round pad and is a powerful rotary sander. It's also a random orbit finish sander and a rotary polisher. By twisting the rotary dial and changing the pad, it becomes the only Rotex sander that can be used as a detail sander. It works in tight corners and eliminates the need for hand sanding or additional tools.
- Equipped with front edge protectors, the RO 90 protects the work piece while protecting the pad
- The onboard electronics protect from thermal and current overload
- Designed and tested for the toughest conditions
- The all metal gearbox is sealed from dust and debris
- Tool-free pad design allows you to quickly transition between pads
- Gear-driven aggressive mode for rapid stock removal or polishing
- Random orbit mode for fine sanding, plus Deltex mode for sanding in tight spaces or corners
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord allows quick switches between tools and provides plenty of cord for movement
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal
Power Consumption: 400 watts / 3.3 amps 120 v AC
Pad size: 3-1/2"
Speed (eccentric): 3,500 - 7,000 opm
Speed (rotary): 260 - 520 rpm
Sanding Stroke: 1/8"
Dust extraction port: 27mm
Weight: 3.3 lbs.
Includes StickFix sanding pad, power cord and SYS 2 TL Systainer organizer.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.