Festool 10-1/4" Sliding Compound Miter Saw KAPEX KS 120 REB
Festool SKU: M404645 575306
- M404645 575306
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The KAPEX is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today — making cuts that rival the finest trim work. Light in weight and heavy in features, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
- The KAPEX features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
- All Festool power tools include a Mfr.'s 3-year wear-and-tear warranty, 2-day standard repair time, and 1-month satisfaction guarantee.
Crown molding diagonal cut 45°/90°: 6-5/8" (168 mm)
Special cutting depth 45°/90° (right): 3/4" (20 mm) x 4-3/4" (120 mm)
Crown molding diagonal cut at 90°/90°: 6-5/8" (168 mm)
Power consumption: 1,600 watt
Special cutting depth 90°/90°: 2-1/4" (60 mm) x 4-3/4" (120 mm)
Saw blade diameter: 10-1/4" (260 mm)
Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)
Special cut. depth 45°/90° (left): 1-1/2" (40 mm) x 4-3/4" (120 mm)
Dimensions: 28"W x 19-3/4"D x 18-1/2"H (713 x 500 x 470 mm)
Work height: 35-1/2" (900 mm)
Weight: 50.93 lbs (23.1 kg)
What's in the box
HW universal saw blade W60
Angle transfer device
Hold Down Clamp
Hex key, WAF 6