Elenco Electronic Snap Circuits Jr. Educational 100 ExperimentsSKU: M390428 SC-100R
- M390428 SC-100R
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Snap Circuits® uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple “rows-and-columns” base grid that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose.
Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as a flying saucer, alarms, doorbells and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. No tools required. Includes Projects 1-101 manual.
The Model SC-100R is an exploration of the electronic components included with the SC-100 Snap Circuits®. Ideal for use in home schooling, middle schools, and high schools where students will grasp the basic principles of electronics.
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits.
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
- Basic Components & Circuits
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- Short Circuits
- Motors & Electricity
- Integrated Circuits of Snap Circuits
For ages 8 and up.
Includes 30+ parts including a photoresistor, music IC, motor, space war IC, 2 project books, Student Guide &Teacher Guide and case.
Requires two AA batteries, sold separately.