Elenco Electronic Snap Circuits Jr. 100 ExperimentsSKU: M390339 SC-100
- M390339 SC-100
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as a flying saucer, alarms, doorbells and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. No tools required. Uses AA batteries.
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes instructions for over 100 projects
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
Some experiments include:
- Flying saucer
- Spin draw
- Sound activated switch
- Alarms & touch circuits
Includes 30+ parts including a photoresistor, music IC, motor, space war IC and projects manual.
Requires 2 AA batteries, sold separately.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog