Dremel Ultra-Saw Tool KitSKU: M343577 US40-04
- M343577 US40-04
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Dremel Ultra-Saw is a mini circular saw that was designed for users who want a tool that can do everything the Dremel Saw-Max can do, and more. With a 7.5 Amp motor and a durable drive train, the Ultra-Saw has more power for making long cuts. A metal foot and guard resists the heat generated by heavy-duty jobs like grinding and cutting metal. Large, 3.5- and 4" cutting wheels give our small circular saw fast cutting speeds and improved performance in a wide variety of materials.
- 7.5 amps - for faster cutting and tougher applications
- Faster speed of cut - rip through plywood and cut more metal
- 3-in-1 tool - go beyond cutting and flush cutting with surface preparation applications including rust, paint, and thinset removal
- Added durability - improved drivetrain lasts 3x longer than the Saw-Max and its metal foot and guard handle tough applications
- Excellent line of sight for precise, confident cuts
- Mfr.'s 2-year warranty
Speed: 13,000 RPM
Blade: 3" - 4" dia.
Dust Collection: No
Cord Length: 7'
Spindle Lock: Yes
Max. Bevel Capacity: 0°
Size: 13"L x 5"H
US500 4" Carbide Wood Cutting Wheel
US600 4" Carbide Wood Flush Cutting Wheel
US510 3.5" Metal Cutting Wheel