DeWalt Portable Hand Planer, 3-1/4"
DeWalt SKU: M243155 D26677K
- M243155 D26677K
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Powerful 5.5 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 34,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- 1/16" (1.5mm) maximum depth of cut
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/16" (1.5mm approximately)
- Includes reversible carbide blades for improved blade life and material finish
- Accepts industry-standard large, resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Precision-machined front & back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue
- Dust adapter allows for direct connection to vacuum cleaners
120V, 5.5 Amps
No Load Speed: 17,000 rpm
Depth of Cut: 1/16" (1.5mm)
Planning Width: 3-1/4"
Rabbeting Depth: 23/64"
Tool Weight: 6 lbs.
Includes 2 reversible carbide blades (installed), rabbeting fence, blade depth setting gauge, dust adapter, socket wrench and molded case.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog