DeWalt Angle Grinder 4-1/2"
DeWalt SKU: M243051 DWE402
- M243051 DWE402
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Small angle grinder features a Dust Ejection System™ for preventing damaging dust from entering the tool, One-Touch Guard™ for 360° rotation, and Quick-Change™ Wheel Release for easy wheel removal without a wrench.
- 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor provides the best power to weight/size ratio available
- Oversized brushes provide 2X brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- One-Touch ™ Guard allows for 360° rotation of the guard with a single action
- Top mounted and protected spindle lock button maximizes depth of cut without compromising durability
- Uniquely small gripping surface in this power class allows for the best comfort available in this class
- Side handle provides excellent ergonomics while oversized threading provides durability
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
Max Watts Out: 1,400
No Load Speed: 11,000 Rpm
Power Tool Type: Corded
Spindle Size: 5/8"-11
Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
Switch Type: Paddle with Lock-On
Tool Length: 12"
Tool-Free Flange System: Yes
Includes 2-position side handle and 4-1/2" One-Touch™ Guard.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog