DeWalt 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Adapter, 18V to 20VSKU: M242902 DCA1820
- M242902 DCA1820
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The DCA1820 20V Max* Li-Ion battery adapter for 18V NiCd tools is designed to accommodate any DeWALT 20V Max* lithium-ion battery pack and can be used to run compatible 18V NiCd tools. This adapter requires no adjustment and is designed to be as easy as possible to operate. Simply remove the cap provided with the adapter, slide the adapter into the tool handle, then place your battery pack into the bottom of the adapter. *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
- Allows for use of 20V MAX* lithium Ion batteries in most 18V DEWALT tools.
- Requires use of 20V MAX* DEWALT charger.
- Do not use with premium DEWALT batteries in DC970 or DC759 tools.
- This Adapter will not work with 20V/60V FLEXVOLT Batteries.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with 18V DeWALT radios, 18V DeWALT nailers, DC020 or DC022 Worklights, nor the DCS370 Band Saw.
- For the DC500 Vacuum, the DW074 and DW079 Rotary Lasers, the adapter is functional but the tools’ battery doors will not fully close.
What's in the box
Includes one 18V - 20V MAX* Adapter.