DeWalt 12" Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter SawSKU: M243255 DWS780
- M243255 DWS780
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy & visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power & durability
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested & base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° & 2" x12" at 45°
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate w/10 positive stops improves productivity & ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60° to the right & 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate & easy
- Compact, lightweight design allows for easy transport & storage
- Cam lock miter handle w/detent override deliver quick & accurate miter angles
- Dual horizontal steel rails w/innovative clamping mechanism & linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable & compact saw
- Innovative gearbox & belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Precise miter system & machined base fence support optimize durability & cutting accuracy
Blade Diameter: 12"
Amps: 5 Amps
No Load Speed: 3,800 rpm
Arbor Size: 5/8" or 1"
Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence: 6-3/4". Crown Molding Vertically Nested: 7-1/2"
Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat: 16". Crown Molding Lying Flat: 13-3/4"
45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2" x 14" (2" x 16" with back fence)
90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber): 2" x 14" (2" x 16" with back fence)
90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width): 16"
45° Miter Cut Capacity: Max Height: 2" x 12". Max Width: 2" x 12".
Tool Weight : 56 lbs.
Includes carbide blade, blade wrench, dust bag & vertical material clamp.