Delta VS MIDI LatheSKU: M751841 46-460
- M751841 46-460
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Stable, cast iron lathe offers a large 12-1/2" swing capacity. Automatic belt tensioning system allows quick, easy speed changes, plus sets correct belt tension for maximum power transfer.
- Indexing pin locks head stock spindle in 24 positions for fluting & other decorative applications
- Over headstock on/off switch for easy-in-use access
- 16-1/2" distance between centers to turns objects as long as a chair leg or as short as a thimble
- Ball-bearing live center for smooth turnings
- 4-groove belt provides superior power to turn large objects.
- Large up-front belt access for easy speed changes
- Heavy-duty, steel knockout bar
- On-board tool storage
120V, 1 HP, 1, Manual Starter.
VS 250-4,000 RPM.
Spindle drive (in. x TPI) 1"-8 RH thread.
15/32" drive through hole.
Capacity 12-1/2" swing over bed, 9-9/16" swing over toolrest base.
Distance between centers 16-1/2".
Center height 14-1/2".
Head & tailstock taper MT-2, through hole 13/32".
Spindle travel 2-1/4".
Tool size 36"L x 11"W x 17-3/4"H.
Tool weight 93 lbs.
Includes 6" and 10" tool rest, spur center, 3" face plate, tool rest base, knockout bar, live center and wrenches.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog