Delta 6" Midi-Bench Jointer
Delta SKU: M738973 37-071
- M738973 37-071
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
- Durable cast iron construction increases weight providing stability & reducing vibration
- Precision-machining of the table & fence ensures long term accuracy
- Heavy duty, cast iron fence support system for accurate jointing
- Simple fence adjust system with adjustable positive stops at 90˚ & 45˚ in & out
- Up to 1/8" depth of cut
- Aluminum cutterhead w/2 knives
- Simple jackscrew arrangement offers easy adjustment when changing knives
- Built-in dust blower ejects chips efficiently & virtually eliminates clogged dust chutes
Width of Cut: 6"
Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
Fence Positive Stops: 90˚ & 45˚ In/Out
Cuts per Minute: 20,000
Cutterhead Speed: 10,000 RPM
Number of Knives: 2 Aluminum
Cutterhead Diameter: 1-7/8".
Table Dimensions: 6-1/4"D x 28-1/2"W
Fence Dimensions: 4-5/16"D x 22-7/8"W
Chip Chute Opening: 2-1/4" ID; 2 3/8" OD
Base Dimensions: 11-1/2"D x 21"W
Tool size: 17"D x 28-1/2"W x 12-1/4"H
Tool weight: 76 lbs.
Includes 2 push blocks.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog