Delta 8" VS GrinderSKU: M712479 23-197
- M712479 23-197
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Variable speed control offering you convenience and versatility in your grinding, sharpening, buffing and polishing operations.
- Upfront variable speed dial allows you to easily control speeds from 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM for a fine level of control depending on the materials you are working with
- Features a 5 amp induction-type motor for powerful performance
- Incorporates 2 different grits for sharpening & grinding
- The left hand tool rest has a drill bit rest milled into the surface so you'll get the correct angle on the tip at all times
- 2-piece tool rests are independently adjustable to compensate for wheel wear & to achieve different angles
- Water tray to help keep workpiece cool while grinding
- Work light with a separate on/off switch & flexible goose neck provides illumination for set up & while grinding
- Cast iron base for durability & reduces vibration during operation
120V, 5 Amp, 1 Phase
Shaft Diameter: 5/8"
Wheel Dimensions: 8" dia. x 1"T
Wheel Speed: 2,000-3,400 RPM
Wheel Grit: 36 & 60 Grit Wheels
Cord Length: 6'
Tool size 16-1/2"W x 11"D x 12-1/2"H
Base Dimensions 7-1/2"D x 9-3/4"W
Tool Weight: 41.1 lbs.