Delta 20" Variable Speed Scroll Saw
Delta SKU: M741239 40-694
- M741239 40-694
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications
- Unique dual parallel-link arm design reduces vibration & noise & keeps the blade perpendicular to the work surface which dramatically reduces over or under cutting, improving accuracy & quality
- Upper arm lifts & locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work
- On/Off switch, electronic variable speed dial, flexible dust blower & blade-tensioning lever are all conveniently located up front on the arm for easy accessibility
- Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds
- Single lever, tool-free blade tensioning allows for quickly adjusting the blade to the proper tension which maximizes blade life & accuracy
- Large, cast-iron table provides excellent material support & bevels 0° - 45° left & right
- On-tool blade storage area provides neat, organized protection for scroll saw blades
Speeds: 400-1,750 SPM
Blade 5", standard plain-end.
Stroke Length: 3/4".
Table Size: 16" x 24"
Table Tilt: 0°-45°, Left & Right
Cutting Capacities: at 90°: 2-1/8" at 45°: 1-5/8"
Tool size : 39"L x 16"W
Tool weight: 70 lbs.
Includes 2 straight blades.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog