Delta 13" Portable PlanerSKU: M710595 22-555
- M710595 22-555
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 22-555 13" portable thickness planer was designed for maximum stability, durability, and precision. The Four column design provides excellent stability for smooth, accurate planing over many years of use. The two polyurethane feed rollers make for a smooth no-slip grip on the workpiece and is positioned close to the cuttterhead to improve your workpiece’s finish. Don’t forget about the quick change knife system with dual edge disposable knives that let you change knives without difficult to use alignment jigs.
- Powerful 15-amp motor capable of handling the demands of a small shop.
- Four column design provides excellent stability for smooth, accurate planing over many years of use
- Quick change knife system with dual edge disposable knives lets you change knives without difficult-to-use alignment jigs
- Adjustable Infeed and outfeed tables to better support long pieces and reduce snipe.
- Reversible dust port allows you to collect chips from the right or left side of the planer.
- Two polyurethane feed rollers for a no-slip grip on the workpiece; positioned close to the cutterhead to improve workpiece finish
- Precision machined steel cutterhead for endurance and accuracy
- Stainless steel bed reduces friction and improves motor efficiency
- Overload button protects your motor from damage due to overheating.
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Max Stock Dimensions: W 13" x H 6"
Max Depth of Cut: 3/32"
Cuts per minute: 18,800
Infeed/Outfeed table dimensions: 6 3/4" x 13"
Number of Knives: 2
Dust Port Diameter: 2-1/16" Outer Diameter, 1-7/8" Inner Diameter
Weight: 58 lbs.
Motor Control: toggle with removable key
Min Stock Dimensions: 1/8" x 10"
Feed Rate: 28 ft/min
Infeed/Outfeed rollers: Nitrile synthetic rubber
Knife Type: Double edge reversible
Knife Size: 333 mm x 12 mm x 1.5 mm
Machine Dimensions: 21-5/8" x 23-5/8" x 20-1/8"
Includes dust port and tools.