Adjustable Wrenches feature a large knurl for easy adjustment and a tight jaw fit. Its hex jaw design helps reduce slippage and tightly grips the fastener for solid, secure operation, while the corrosion-resistant chrome finish helps prevent rusting. A wide handle design provides comfort and reduces fatigue during extended use. The Crescent adjustable wrenches are ideal for both pros and do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- Laser etched scale in both SAE Standard and Metric sizes allows easy identification
- Larger knurl for easy adjustment ensures a tight jaw fit
- Hex jaw design reduces slippage by gripping fasteners tightly
- Wider handle improves comfort and reduces fatigue
- Heat-treated forged alloy steel for toughness and durability
- Tension spring stabilizes jaw and allows easy knurl adjustment
- Chrome plated finish wipes clean easily and resists rust or corrosion
- Polished head and satin finished handle
Jaw Capacity: 1-1/8"
Finish: Chrome Plated
Handle Material: Non-cushion