Bosch Planer delivers performance, convenience and security, with an outstanding planer-guidance system. The aluminum front and rear shoes are precision-machined together for accuracy, and the tool has a machined groove for chamfering. Its counterbalanced blade design puts the blade at an ideal cutting angle and eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades. Its counterbalanced blade-design system ensures even planing, and the edge-guide fence can be mounted on either side of tool. The chip-ejection switch can be moved to discharge the shavings left or right, and dust ports are located on both sides of the tool to accommodate a large shavings bag. This planer is built with a poly micro-V drive belt for enhanced belt durability and a ball-joint cord swivel for enhanced ease of positioning the tool and cord.
- 6.5-amp motor producing 16,500 rpm – for fast stock removal and smooth finish
- Dual-mount guide fence – helps with consistent planing through entire workpiece
- Lock-off release button – to avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool – protects blade and tool resting spot
- Protective shield and no-mar plastic overshoe mounts to either side of tool
- Ratcheting depth knob for foolproof depth-increment setting
- Reversible Bosch Woodrazor® micrograin carbide blades – lasts up to 30% longer
- Versatile two-blade system can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required)
- Separate inch and metric depth scales for easy setting of planing depth
No Load RPM: 16,500
Rabbet Width: 3-1/4"
Rabbet Depth: 5/16"
Planing Width: 0" to 3-1/4"
Planing Depth: 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm)
Size: 11.4"L x 6"W
Weight: 6.3 lbs.
Includes reversible Woodrazor™ blade (PA1202), dual-mount guide fence, no-mar plastic overshoe for fence, shavings bag and blade wrench.