Bosch High-Performance Angle Grinder 5"
Bosch SKU: M260283 GWS13-50
- M260283 GWS13-50
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Bosch Angle Grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models with the same size tool - 13 amps and 11,500 rpm. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. For operator comfort and control, it sports a two-position Vibration Control™ side handle, making it less grueling to run. For user security, it an integrated acceleration sensor to limit inadvertent recoil and restart protection to protect against unintended startup. The grinder has constant electronics for easy starts, level operation and dependable speed under load. It has a burst-protection quick toolless adjustable guard and a large spindle lock for a more convenient disc change. The Service Minder™ brushes stop the grinder when preventative maintenance is required.
- Powerful motor – 13 amps and 11,500 rpm
- Carbon brushes – more durable than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling for higher overload capabilities
- Constant electronics – level operation and reliable speed under load
- Two-position Vibration Control™ side handle for more user comfort
- Integrated acceleration sensor mitigates inadvertent recoil
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Restart protection to guard against unintended startup
- Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard for advanced user protection
- Service Minder™ brushes – ensure preventative maintenance
- Large spindle lock for more convenient disc change
Wheel Diameter: 5"
No Load RPM: 11,500
Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
Weight: 5.3 lb.
Includes backing flange, lock nut, spanner wrench, grinding guard and vibration control side handle.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog