Bosch The Colt™ variable-speed palm-grip router puts routing power and precision in the palm of your hand. The PR20EVS has an ergonomic palm-grip design with softgrip to make it very comfortable to hold, yet it also has ample power, making it typically easier to use than larger routers. It's more than a just a laminate trimmer, as it is the ideal tool for putting roundovers on deck railings, mortising for hinges, slot cutting, and much more. The motor features soft-start, a variable-speed control, and Constant Response™ circuitry to maintain speed under load. The PR001 fixed base features macro- and micro-fine depth adjustment.
- 1.0 HP (Max. tool output), 5.6 Amp motor, 16,000-35,000 RPM
- Rugged aluminum fixed base is durable, solid and precise
- Fast and precise depth adjustment system allows both macro and micro adjustment
- Unique finger support pockets for additional stability, especially when trimming edges
- Enhanced bit capacity - fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16" in diameter
- Soft Start reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response™ circuitry monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance and provides overload protection
- Versatile bit-changing system for fast, easy bit changes using two wrenches or spindle lock and one wrench
- Quick-clamp system allows motor to be easily adjusted or moved from base to base
- Palm-grip design with soft grip the most comfortable router in its class
- Angled cord exit helps keep cord out of the way
- Straight edge guide, guides router along edges of workpiece or up to 3-5/8" from edge
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task
No Load RPM: 16,000 - 35,000
Max. Tool HP: 1.0
Base Opening: 1-9/16"
Subbase Width: 3-3/4"
Plunge Depth: 1-3/16"
Subbase Length: 3-1/2"
Collet Capacity: 1/4"
Dust Collection: No
Size: 3.5"L x 3.5"W
Weight: 3.3 lb.
Includes 1/4" self-releasing collet chuck, 17 mm collet wrench, 10 mm shaft wrench, fixed base and straight edge guide.