Bosch Carbide-Tipped Roundover Router Bit, 5/16" x 1/2"SKU: M267576 85295M
- M267576 85295M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Micrograin carbide roundover bit is ideal for decorative edging that provides a unique look to a finished work piece. Tip is ground on specialized CNC equipment for premium quality. Fully hardened and tempered steel shank is highly durable for frequent classroom use. Includes a compact ball-bearing pilot and control cut design that minimizes kickback. Edge has a smooth radius so the work piece won't require much sanding, if any, before finishing.
- Creates smoothly radiused edges on boards and panels
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Carbide Tipped Roundover Bit: 5/16" x 1/2"
A. Overall Diameter: 1-1/8"
B. Cutting Edge Length: 1/2"
C. Shank Diameter: 1/4"
D. Overall Length: 2-1/16"
E. Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
F. Radius: 5/16"
Flute Length: 0.5"
Number of Flutes: 1