Bosch Carbide-Tipped Rabbeting Router Bit, 3/8" x 1/2"SKU: M266370 85218M
- M266370 85218M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Micrograin carbide 3/8" rabbeting bit is ideal for decorative edging that provides a unique look to a finished work piece. Tip is ground on specialized CNC equipment for premium quality. Fully hardened and tempered steel shank is highly durable for frequent classroom use. Includes a compact ball-bearing pilot and control cut design that minimizes kickback. Edge has a smooth radius so the work piece won't require much sanding, if any, before finishing.
- Cuts rabbeted edges for joints, drawer fronts, and other applications
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- For making rabbeting cuts without the use of a router guide
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Carbide Tipped Rabbeting Bit 3/8" x 1/2"
A. Overall Diameter: 1-1/4"
B. Cutting Edge Length: 1/2"
C. Shank Diameter: 1/4"
D. Overall Length: 2"
E. Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
Number of Flutes: 1
Flute Length: 0.5"
Rabbet Width: 3/8"