Bosch Carbide-Tipped Rabbeting Router Bit, 1/2" x 1/2"SKU: M269340 85614M
- M269340 85614M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Rabbeting bit can be used for joining boards or for letting in back panels. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Cuts rabbeted edges for joints, drawer fronts, and other applications
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- For making rabbeting cuts without the use of a router guide
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Carbide Tipped Rabbeting Bit: 1/2" x 1/2"
A. Overall Diameter: 1-3/8"
B. Cutting Edge Length: 1/2"
C. Shank Diameter: 1/4"
D. Overall Length: 2"
E. Bearing Diameter: 3/8"
Flute Length: 0.5"
Number of Flutes: 1
Rabbet Width: 1/2"