Bosch Carbide-Tipped Cove Router Bit, 3/8" x 9/16"SKU: M266236 85206M
- M266236 85206M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Micrograin carbide cove bit is ideal for decorative edging that provides a unique look to a finished work piece. Tip is ground on specialized CNC equipment for premium quality. Fully hardened and tempered steel shank is highly durable for frequent classroom use. Includes a compact ball-bearing pilot and control cut design that minimizes kickback. Edge has a smooth radius so the work piece won't require much sanding, if any, before finishing.
- Used for decorative edging and period furniture
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Carbide Tipped Cove Bit: 3/8" x 9/16"
Overall Diameter: 1-1/8"
Cutting Edge Length: 9/16"
Shank Diameter: 1/4"
Overall Length: 2-3/32"
Bearing Diameter: 3/8"
Flute Length: 0.5625"
Number of Flutes: 2