Bosch Carbide-Tipped Cove & Bead Router Bit, 1-3/8" x 11/16"SKU: M269336 85604M
- M269336 85604M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Micrograin carbide cove and bead bit is ideal for creating attractive accents in a classic woodworking design. Tip is ground on specialized CNC equipment for premium quality. Fully hardened and tempered steel shank is highly durable for frequent classroom use. Includes a compact ball-bearing pilot and control cut design that minimizes kickback. Edge has a smooth radius so the work piece won't require much sanding, if any, before finishing.
- Used to create an attractive accent with a classic woodworking design
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
Carbide Tipped Cove and Bead Bit: 1-3/8" x 11/16"
A. Overall Diameter: 1-3/8"
B. Cutting Edge Length: 11/16"
C. Shank Diameter: 1/4"
D. Overall Length: 2-1/4"
E. Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
Flute Length: 0.6875"
Number of Flutes: 1