The Bosch RA1181 router table offers the durability and accuracy that professionals and woodworkers expect from Bosch engineering.
- Tall aluminum fence with adjustable MDF face plates — 4-7/8" x 25-1/8" supports taller work pieces
- Rigid aluminum router mounting plate — stays flat and precise for accuracy and pre-drilled for a wide variety of routers
- Large 27". x 18". die-cast aluminum top — for job-site durability
- Easy-to-use featherboards — 2 adjustable featherboards to attach to fence and table, providing additional guidance and kickback protection
- Accessory slot accepts featherboard and 3/4 In. optional accessories such as miter gauge
- Dust collection port for standard 2-1/2 In. vacuum hoses
- Storage pocket for holding router accessories
- Cord wrap storage
- Lock helps prevent unauthorized use
Max. Fence Opening: 3-5/8"
Max. Throat Opening: 3-5/8"
Dust Collection: Yes
Table size: 18"D x 27"W
Working Length: 27"
Base size: 14.5"H x 22.75"L
Weight: 30 lbs.
Includes 3 mounting plate insert rings to adjust opening to bit size, hardware for mounting Bosch and many competitive routers, 2 adjustable featherboards, adjustable clear guard, starter pin and guard and two 1/16"T outfeed fence shims.
Router not included, sold separately.