Bosch 360 Degree Connected Green-Beam Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser
Bosch SKU: M258904 GLL3-330CG
- M258904 GLL3-330CG
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Laser provides an all-in-one level and alignment solution for one-person job setup. The leveling laser generates three green-beam laser chalk lines in 360° laser planes – one horizontal and two vertical. With Bluetooth® connectivity, users can control the setup of the laser from across the room with their smart phone and the free Bosch Leveling Remote App. The laser offers dual power technology, employing the included Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion battery for extended runtime, or with four AA alkaline batteries. The laser has a working range of up to 200' diameter, and with pulse mode the range extends up to 330 Ft. (diameter) with the optional LR8 receiver. This laser features VisiMax™ Technology to drive maximum line visibility, CAL Guard for calibration assurance and robust over-molded construction to withstand rainy or dusty jobsite conditions.
- Ultimate all-in-one leveling and alignment laser – facilitates one-person job setup with connected capability, dual-power technology and long working range
- Bright green-beam laser – up to 4X brighter than standard red beams, the leveling laser has a working range of up to 200 Ft. diameter
- Built-in VisiMax™ technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- Bluetooth® connectivity – controls the operation of the laser from across the room with their smart phone and the free Bosch Leveling Remote App
- Bosch Leveling Remote App – free to download and free to use, this app turns the leveling laser and receiver mode on and off, select the laser planes, adjust line visibility and provide battery and level alerts
- Dual power technology – utilizes the included Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion battery or 4 AA alkaline batteries
- Pulse mode – extends the working range up to 330' (diameter) and/or in bright lighting, using the optional LR8 receiver
- Smart Pendulum System – self levels and indicates out-of-level condition up to ±4°
- Manual mode – locks lines for use at any angle
- BM 1 positioning device – clips to multiple surfaces, stands on floor with retractable feet and mounts to drywall or wood with screws for quick and easy setup
- CAL Guard – monitors the level laser for calibration trouble, such as drops or high heat
- Jobsite tough over-molded construction – withstands rainy or dusty jobsite conditions, and is IP54 rated
Accuracy: Up to ±3/32" @ 30'
Battery Voltage: 12
Laser Diode: <10 mW @ 500 nm -540 nm, Class 2
Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
Material: Plastic Composite
Mount Threading: 1/4"-20, 5/8"-11
Operating Temperature: 14° F / -10° C up to 104° F / 40° C
Range: Up to 200' diameter
Weight: 2 lbs.
Size: 5.8"H x 6.4"L x 3.3"W
Includes 12V Max battery, 12V Max charger, positioning device, laser target plate, AA alkaline battery adapter, heavy-duty pouch and case.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog