Bosch 10" Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw
Bosch SKU: M258973 CM10GD
- M258973 CM10GD
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Bosch CM10GD 10" Dual-Bevel Glide miter saw delivers accuracy and cutting control at all angles, as well as durable precision throughout the life of the tool. The innovative Axial-Glide System provides wider cross-cuts, enhanced alignment and smoother glide, and the compact design takes up to 10 In. less front-to-back workspace than a slide miter saw. With a 15 Amp motor providing 4,800 no-load RPM, there is plenty of power. Adjustable miter and bevel detents enable users to make precise common miter and bevel cuts, and the override allows for easy angle adjustment. The bevel lock lever and range selector are located safely upfront so users don't have to reach around behind the saw to make a bevel adjustment.
- Articulated hinge arms – reduce the saw’s front-to-back footprint by up to 10" compared to slide saws with similar capacities
- Axial-Glide System – offers more durable precision than side saw rail systems
- Powerful 15 Amp motor – delivers 4,800 no-load RPM for professional cutting capacity
- Wide cutting capacities – includes 12" horizontal cut capacity, 5-1/2" vertical baseboard cut capacity against the fence and a 6" crown cut capacity nested against the fence (45° spring)
- Bevel lock lever and range selector – are located upfront for quick, easy settings without having to reach around behind saw
- Tall sliding 4-1/4" fences – for easy bevel set ups and increased crown and base molding capacity
- Wide 47° left/47° right bevel capacity – with detents at 0°, 33.9°, 45° left/right for easy setting of the most-common bevel angles
- Adjustable miter detents – designed to be accurate and durable, and includes detents at 0°, 15°, 31.6°, 22.5°, 45°, 60°
- Push-button miter detent override – provides easy-to-access thumb actuated control right up front for fine miter angle adjustment
- Large easy-to-read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales in degrees plus roof pitch angles – for more convenient cut setup
- Category-best 90% dust collection – optimized for cutting 2x material with a vacuum
- Ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip – provides comfort for all-day use and a large form-fitting ergonomic handle
Bevel Angle Range: 47° left and 47° right
Bevel Stops: 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 47° (L/R)
Blade Diameter: 10"
Depth Front-to-Back, Not Including Arm : 30"
Dust Collection: Yes
Electric Motor Brake: Yes
Max. Base Molding Against Fence: 3-1/4" (5-1/2" from 0° to 47° L)
Max. Crown Molding (38° Spring) Angled Against Fence: 5-1/4"
Max. Crown Molding (45° Spring) Angled Against Fence: 6"
Max. Cut Capacity - 0° Miter 0° Bevel: 3-1/8" x 12" (Can cut 4x12 dimensional lumber when Adjustable Depth Stop is used.)
Max. Cut Capacity - 0° Miter 45° Left Bevel: 1-1/2" x 12" (Can cut 2x12 dimensional lumber)
Max. Cut Capacity - 0° Miter 45° Right Bevel: 1" x 12" (Can cut 1x12 dimensional lumber)
Max. Cut Capacity - 45° Miter 0° Bevel: 3-1/8" x 8" (Can cut 4x8 dimensional lumber when Adjustable Depth Stop is used.)
Max. Cut Capacity - 45° Miter 45° Left Bevel: 1-1/2" x 8" (Can cut 2x8 dimensional lumber)
Max. Cut Capacity - 45° Miter 45° Right Bevel: 1" x 8" (Can cut 1x8 dimensional lumber)
Miter Angle Range: 52° Left, 60° Right
Miter Detents: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, (Left/Right) 60°, (Right)
Miter Positive Stops: 0°, 15°, 22.5,° 31.6°, 45° (Left/Right), 60° (Right)
No Load RPM: 4,800
Weight: 64 lbs
Height of Table from Base Feet to Table Surface: 4"
What's in the box
10" 60-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade
- View in our Catalog View Catalog