Bora Portamate Tri-Function Pedestal Roller Stand
Bora Portamate SKU: M476509 PM-5093
- M476509 PM-5093
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Three stands in one, this amazing pedestal support features a pivoting head for three types of support – it has a smooth, ball-bearing 11.25" roller, 6-ball multi-directional roller, and a rigid stationary support. The quick pivot head allows for easy changes, making it an essential piece for your wood shop. The height adjusts from 26.5" to 43.75", ensuring it will work with your table saw, band saw, and many other uses. Tough powder coat finish, non-slip feet, a wide stance for stability and a full 200 lb. capacity. It also folds away for easy storage.
- Rotating head provides three stands in one: stationary support, single roller and multi directional ball bearing roller stand
- Patented Wedge Lock will support up to 200 lbs.
- Premium polished steel 11.25" ball bearing roller
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Adjustable foot provides greater stability on uneven ground
- Height adjustment from 26.5" to 43.75"
- 16.75" side to side x 22.5" front to back at the floor
- Folds flat for storage
Weight 10 lbs.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog