Bora Portamate Pedestal Roller StandSKU: M476508 PM-5090
- M476508 PM-5090
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Portability, flexibility, and rock solid stability – that's what you get with this exceptional pedestal-style feed roller / support. This pedestal roller solves many woodworker's needs for stable support and freedom of movement when using larger work pieces. It adjusts from 25.25" to 43.25" in height, so it'll fit just about any application you need it for. It's also strong, with powdered steel construction, non-slip feet and a 200 lb. capacity. The 11.25" polished steel roller is smooth in operation, and allows for easy material feeding for table saws, band saws, and more. Best of all, it folds flat for easy storage and portability. A must-have for every woodworking shop or DIY enthusiast.
- Patented Wedge Lock will support up to 200 lbs
- Premium polished steel 11.25" ball bearing roller
- Non slip rubber feet, durable hi-visibility powder coat finish
- Adjustable foot provides greater stability on uneven ground
- Height adjustment from 25.25" to 43.25"
- 16.75" side to side x 22.5" front to back at the floor
- Folds flat for storage
Weight 9 lbs.