Bare Conductive Electric Paint TubeSKU: M533351 SKU-0018
- M533351 SKU-0018
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
- Product Type:
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Bare Conductive's Electric Paint is just like any other water-based paint, except that it conducts electricity! This means that you can paint wires or sensors directly onto almost any material around you, including paper, wood, plastic and glass.
The Electric Paint 0.34 oz. (10ml) Tube is perfect for small scale projects where detail is important, or for painting, soldering or repairing small breaks.
Nontoxic, solvent free and water soluble, Electric Paint Tubes are great for prototyping, and safe for makers ages 4 and up. Once applied the paint dries quickly at room temperature, and can be removed with soap and water.
Want to make it more intelligent? Try Electric Paint alongside microcontrollers like the Touch Board, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, MaKey MaKey or LilyPad.
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
- Connect batteries, LEDs and other components
- Great for attaching components and for PCB repair
- Can be used as a cold solder and wire paint
- Can be used with conductive thread and e-textiles
- Can be painted or sprayed over for protection or multi-layered circuitry
- Surface resistivity approx 55 ohms/square at 50 microns layer thickness
Includes one 0.34 oz. (10ml) tube.
- View the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Download