Baileigh Plasma Table PT-22 with A80 Cutter
Baileigh SKU: M558175 MW-PT-22
- M558175 MW-PT-22
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
A Baileigh CNC plasma table lets you easily cut intricate shapes. The fully-welded steel frame will stay square and accurate. The included software lets you create designs with just a few clicks. All internal components are included and shipped machines fully assembled. Steel plate construction keeps results accurate over many years of productivity.
- Easy-to-learn design software allows you to plot out a job on any computer in a few minutes
- You can upload the pattern to the table with a USB drive
- Welded steel frameworks support heavy pieces of material and won’t warp under heat
- Comes fully assembled with correct alignment
- Single box shipment
- Includes user-friendly programming software (see more details below)
- You can control the torch using the handheld panel with a jog dial for the X and Y axes and program start and stop buttons
- Durable, high-quality stepper motors drive the X axis (single drive) and Y axis (dual drive)
- All motor controllers and electronics are enclosed
- Industrial cable track on the X axis ensures smooth cutting movement
- 2 different torch-holders to accept both automated torches and handheld torches
- Pre-cut flat bar grates support the material
- Small footprint accommodates shops with limited space
- 5" caster wheels (2 stationary, 2 swiveling) let you move the table easily
- Water bath with a ball valve drain collects dirt, debris, and smoke
- Water bath keeps the table cool to prevent material from moving while being cut
- Cabinet in the base with latched and hinged access doors
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus, lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh's team of experts
Table Dimensions: 29" x 31"
Speed Number: Infinite
Table Load Capacity: 3/4" Mild Steel
Capacity: Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Drive: Stepper Motor
Cutting Area: 2' x 2' (610 x 610mm)
Weight: 550 lbs. (shipping)
BobCAD-Cam V29 Express Design Software The PT-22 comes standard with BobCAD-Cam V29 Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
- CAD BobCAD-CAM provides an extensive and powerful set of CAD tools for creating 2D and 3D geometry including wireframe, text, dimensions, shapes, surfaces, and solids.
- Mill Express (Includes Router, Laser, Plasma and Waterjet operations). The Mill Express Wizard contains multiple dialog boxes arranged to lead you through defining your Milling feature’s for 2 - 2-1/2 Axis Operations. Mill Express allows the user to setup different types of jobs for Mill's, Router's, Laser's, Plasma Cutter's and Waterjet's.
- BobART The BobART module provides enhanced tools for creating, modifying, and maintaining embossed models and vectorized geometry.
- Mfr's 1 Full Year of Standard Technical Support Support will assist you on how to use specific features and functionality when you need it. If there is problem, a Mfr.'s support technician will review and assess the issue then help correct the problem, or instruct you how to correct the problem either verbally or by example.
- 1 Hour of Online Training Training will teach you how to use the BobCAD-CAM system and apply the learned methods to your parts.
Victor Technologies Cutmaster A-80 Automatic Plasma Cutting System
1/2" (12 mm) Production Cut
1 1/4" (25 mm) Maximum Edge Start Cut Air Plasma
80% Duty Cycle
100A Maximum Output
220V Single Phase
Includes PT-22 Plasama Cutting Table, PT-Cut Master A-80 and BobCAD-Cam V29 Express Design Software.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog