Baileigh CNC Plasma Table PT-44AH-WSKU: M222630 PT-44AH-W
- M222630 PT-44AH-W
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
- Plasma Table
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
With variable height control, the PT-44AH-W makes perfect cuts in uneven material. This CNC plasma table comes assembled with a heavy steel frame.
The PT-44AH-W comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the plasma table via a USB drive.
Plasma torch systems sold separately.This CNC plasma cutting machine is compatible with automatic torches, but not manual ones.
- 59" x 59" working area.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work at most sites in North America.
- Customers love the design software package (more details below), which takes just a few minutes to learn.
- You can control the X, Y, and Z axes using the integrated panel on the podium.
- Automatic height control is integrated into the operator’s panel, eliminating secondary systems found on many other tables.
- Operators podium provides space for plasma power unit even while cutting.
- If the material is uneven or puckers under the heat of the torch, the variable height control will rise or lower in real time while cutting.
- X, Y, and Z axes are controlled by quality stepper motors, allowing for fast and fluid movement.
- Fully enclosed wires and electronics prevent snags and tangles.
- Made of heavy-gauge boxed steel, this CNC plasma cutting machine can easily support large, thick industrial-sized sheets of metal.
- Steel frame will remain straight and accurate over the years—unlike competing plasma tables with aluminum frames, which will warp from heat.
- Ground, hardened, and polished square rails combined with linear orbital bearings add impressive strength to the machine.
- Arrives pre-built at your shop, so you don’t have to spend hours putting it together and risk misalignment.
- Integrated water table helps control smoke and dust created while cutting to help keep your shop clean.
- To get started just:
- Uncrate the machine.
- Add a plasma system, power, and a clean, dry air supply.
- Fill tank with water.
- Mfr.'s lifetime technical support and 1-year parts warranty
Table Style: Water
Working Table Size: 59" x 59" (1500 x 1500mm)
Controller Type: Touch Pad w/7" LCD Screen
Travel Speed: 315 Inches Per Minute (8000mm Per Minute)
Table Dimensions: 67" x 64" (1702 x 1626mm)
Z Axis Travel: 3.4" (86mm)
Table Load Capacity: 1" (25.4mm) Mild Steel at 48" x 48" (1220 x 1220mm)
Capacity: Depends on Plasma System Chosen (sold separately)
Table Height: 19.6" (500mm)
Drive: Stepper Motor
Power: 220V / 1-phase
Overall Size: 82.75" x 90" x 40" (2102 x 2286 x 1016mm)
Weight: 2,293 lbs. (shipping)
What's in the box
Includes PT-44AH-W Plasma Cutting Table and BobCAD-Cam Express Design Software.