Baileigh Mill, Drill, Lathe Combo MLD-1022SKU: M222594 MLD-1022
- M222594 MLD-1022
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This combo mill drill lathe is ideal for small shops. Sturdily built with an MT-2 taper, the MLD-1022 offers all the features you’d want, including a DRO and independent motors.
- Runs on 110 volts. Just plug it into a standard outlet
- 2 independent 1 HP motors (for the lathe and the mill) reduce wear and tear and give this combination machine a longer life
- Adjustable lathe speed from 50 to 2,250 rpm with a DRO for precise cutting
- Steady rest and follow rest minimize vibrations for more accurate results
- Comes with 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold both square and rounded materials
- Sturdy milling and drilling head features a column-style base with adjustable depth
- Milling and drilling depth DRO will help you precisely repeat cuts
- Built with robust MT-4 spindle taper on lathe & MT-2 on mill
- Yoke on stationary mill allows you to drill as on a traditional drill press
- Precision-ground and hardened ways ensure long life and years of high-quality machining
- Includes sheet metal stand, but you can also use this mill drill lathe on your benchtop
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from a team of metalworking experts
Motor: 1 HP
Range Of Longitudinal Feed Per Rev: .003 – .008"
Range Of Metric Threads: .4 - 3.5 mm
Spindle Bore: 1.1"
Range Of Inch Threads: 8 - 56 TPI
Speeds: 50-2250 rpm (variable)
Top Slide Travel: 2"
Width Of Bed: 5.3"
Spindle Stroke: 2"
Spindle Taper: MT 4
Tailstock Quill Travel: 2"
Taper of Spindle Bore: MT 4
Taper of Tailstock Quill: MT 2
Swing Over Bed: 9.75"
Swing Over Cross Slide: 5.7"
Max. Distance Spindle To Column: 6.5"
Max. Distance Spindle To Table: 8.375"
Cross Slide Travel: 4.5"
Distance Between Centers: 22"
Weight: 450 lbs. (shipping)